Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A vision of K-12 Students Today

Ok, ok..so it's been three weeks! I'm SORRY! As my student's choice blog, I found this cute little video on good old YouTube. I totally thought of Dr. Luongo considering she's a technology lover! It just goes to show that our generation and the younger generations all agree that it's important to incorporate technology into the classroom. It's a part of our everyday lives and teachers need to understand this (especially the old fashioned ones!). Hope you enjoy :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A-ZVCjfWf8&feature=related

1 comment:

Dr. Luongo said...

Thanks, Jaclyn. I love this video. And, it really is true.

Think about your life without your cell phone, ipod, computer, Internet, TV, radio, car, etc..... Can you???

Neat video!